Sunday 20 February 2011

Choosing a group

Having decided on the concept of 3D, it was now time to choose what sort of work to pursue for this module.

This week we had to pick a group to work in, out of working on the exhibition itself, working on graphics and working on the website.

The graphics for this module have been created; at least an initial idea and colour scheme. I suppose the team wouldn't have to stick to it but there was a strong interest amongst the group fo the graphics portion of the work. And aphics havent always been my strongest point.

I did think it would be quite interesting to do the exhibition, because it would be new, something different to accomplish, whereas I have designed graphics and websites before.

But in the end I chose to do the website work, even before some people swapped groups after hearing the list of tasks.

With Arnas as our leader and some strong students in our group, I believe this website is going to turn out really strong and well designed.

No comments:

Post a Comment