Monday 7 February 2011

Advancement Of Ideas

Having spoken to Mariana (the lecturer) about the concepts that I have thought of, it was agreed that the concept of colour although interesting, is much too broad.

Now having a better understanding of the module and that the concept will be for the whole class and not our group, I can fine-tune the idea so that it is suitable.

So what could I do with this idea of colour?

One idea I have had (which sort of brings my two ideas together in a way) is focusing on the lack of colour like I have mentioned previously. With only black and white (picturing a tuxedo) this could be portrayed as professional. Higher class clothes meet higher class work...

Another venture from this could be to focus on shades. With reference to the PANTONE colour libraries, a colour scheme is picked by designers using different shades of the same colour.



Again, this could be classed as professional as most (good-looking) websites are based on a colour scheme of one or two colours in multiple shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment