Friday 28 January 2011

Examples Of Work to be included on board

Of course I have my favourites, but I cannot fully decide which pieces of work to include until we have decided on a group concept.

Therefore at this point I will keep to myself which pieces of work I think I will choose and just list all the candidates here. This will also provide the opportunity to have a comprehensive list incase I have overlooked any pieces that may have been forgotten.


Year 1

- Semester 1
- - Multimedia Tools & Technologies
- - - - 2D Animation of Reclining Chair *
- - Creative Methodology
- - - - V- Fest Chair
- - - - Static Advertisements (AA, Moss Bros)
- - - - Advertising Campaign (HTSTWAGL) *
- - Design For The Internet
- - - - Gaming Website
- - Communicating With Images
- - - - Poster

- Semester 2
- - Introduction To Sound
- - - - Radio Broadcast *
- - Introduction To Video
- - - - Ghost Photographer Video


Year 2

- Semester 3
- - 3D Modelling & Animation
- - - - Stamps
- - - - Fable Animation
- - Group Design Project
- - - - Groove BMX Website
- - Interaction & Usability
- - - - Hotmail Interface
- - Data Handling
- - - - Website with mySQL

- Semester 4
- - 2D Animation
- - - - Locust Animation *
- - Web Design
- - - - Yvettes Website Re-design *


Year 3

- Semester 5
- - Advanced Sound Techniques
- - - - Soundscape *
- - Virtual Environments
- - - - Head Model *
- - - - Pier & Plane Models *

- Semester 6
- - - - These are in development now so will not be included - - - -

From this list I will choose the three pieces of work I am most proud of and which best represent what I can achieve. Favourites are marked with *.

No comments:

Post a Comment