Friday 28 January 2011

Initial Thoughts On the module

Hello and welcome to my blog.

Upon receiving the first lecture for this module, I believe it is very interesting in the way that it is completely unlike any module I have done before.

Upon mentioning the implementation of a group concept that provides a consistency between our work, I have come up with a few ideas for said concept.

PROFESSIONALISM; Now that we are ending our experiences here at university, we need to start thinking about applying this to our careers. Now along the thought line of finding a new job, you need to find a prospective employer, and then demonstrate to them what you can do (whether it be in a c.v., interview, portfolio etc.). If we had a professional theme (perhaps wearing suits to the exhibition, providing 'posher' food stuffs, and other little touches like that), this could demonstrate the professionalism we could bring to a company and the job at hand by inviting prospective employers to the exhibition.

COLOUR; I know that one member of our group is particularly 'creative' when it comes to visuals and graphics and would really be able to contribute to this concept in particular, but I also believe that it is such a wide concept that each member can realistically relate to. To represent our work we will need to not only find a representation of our work that uses colour (or a colour-related focus), but we bould maybe each stem a different perspective on the idea. For example my individual contribution to this idea would be the 'lack' of colour; to be just black & white. I have developed an idea for this in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment