Friday 28 January 2011

Initial Idea Development

Rather than have an image of myself (which could be majorly embarassing, misunderstood, or too dominant in terms of consistancy within my group), I thought of having an outline of my body in this same pose, or better yet, this shape embodying text. Below is an example of this (a poster which actually inspired the idea partially) although I have done a sketch which better represents this at the end of this post.


Source: http://www.simongreiff.com/theatre_saturday_night_fever.htm

This text would put across the strong message I tried to explain in my last post; that I personally am proud of the work I have produced at university, but it does not properly show the world what I can achieve. As shown below this would be encased by the three pieces of work I am most proud of since being at university.

Inital Sketch .............................& With Worded Effect


(Click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment