Tuesday 15 February 2011

My Website

Granted, it is still in construction and at this point only contains three incomplete pages, (and it is of a very simple and minimalistic design) but I have got a website set up and online. It can be found at:

www.philgibbins.com



If I got this up and running in the near future, I could limit the information on my business card to being just the logo and the website for a clean and minimalist design.

The idea is that the website will be an online portfolio. It has not necessarily got the best graphic design, but the idea was to keep to a clean, professional minimalist colour palette and get the information across, like the apple.com website.

More images will brighten up the portfolio pages, but when the content has been uploaded various screenshots can brighten up the Home Page for example.

No comments:

Post a Comment